CIVIL RIGHTS, SOCIAL JUSTICE, AND YOU
Membership and Life Membership –The Membership Committee shall: Work throughout the year to maintain and increase the membership of the Association; Be responsible for planning and organizing the annual membership campaign; Be responsible on a continuous basis for soliciting new members and for securing renewals; and Initiate all possible means to obtain Life Members and sponsor a continuing program towards this end.
Join with a standard membership form: Down load a copy:
Join or renew using the following link through NAACP National website. For Branch/Unit location select: Chicago Far South Suburban Branch Unit: 3006b
Membership-Join and Renew Here
As a member, you’ll make a difference each and every day in this fight and become part of a vibrant community of people who stand for justice and equality. NAACP relies on the commitment and dedication of our members to help us stand up to racial disparities that are still too prevalent in America.
Your membership allows you to:
- Work with activists and organizers in local NAACP branches
- Organize marches, rallies, and direct action campaigns to bring attention to local issues
- Support access to quality education, healthcare, economic opportunities
- Advocate for laws and policies to improve your community
- Participate in voter registration and get out the vote campaigns
- Attend national events, regional conferences, and trainings to sharpen your advocacy and leadership skills
Unit 3006b Chicago Far South Suburban Branch